Cookies are small text files that a website can send to the user’s browser and which can be stored in the device (computer or mobile device) and stored over time. Cookies can be used by websites for various reasons depending on the type. The law states that we can freely store cookies on users’ devices if they are technical cookies, necessary for the operation of this site. We require your permission for all other types of cookies. This site uses different types of cookies, technical, analytical (or statistical) and third-party with the aim of improving the use of the site by the user and to study how our website is used for possible improvements in the digital strategy. Consent applies to the entire domain including subdomains and aliases.
Based on persistence, two categories of persistent and session cookies are defined. Persistent cookies, once the browser is closed, are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date. Session cookies are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
Technical Cookies: this type of cookies is necessary to allow the correct functioning of some sections of the site.
Cookies for preferences: these cookies allow a website to remember information that affects the way the site behaves or is presented to a user, such as your preferred language.
Analytical (or statistical) cookies: cookies in this category are used to collect anonymous information relating to the use of the site by users. This information can be used for statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site, develop communication strategies and to optimize content based on the wishes of users. These cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains (see below the section on web analytics services).
Third-party cookies to integrate products and functionalities: this type of cookies is used to integrate certain functions developed by third-party providers into the website pages (such as icons to express preferences in social networks, or share the contents of the site via social networks or mail or as the integration of visual maps – eg Google Maps – or any other software that offers additional services such as video sharing – Youtube – or images – Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest etc.). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and by partner sites that make their functions available on third-party sites in order to optimize the user experience. These specific cookies are not controlled by us in any way and are present on the website only to allow a better and more engaging browsing experience. Consequently we do not assume any responsibility for the information recorded in these cookies and for any use made by third parties.
Profiling cookies: cookies are installed in order to profile users (based on behavior, preferences, ideas, age, etc.) and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the site pages .
This site uses technical, statistical and third-party cookies.
This site does NOT use profiling and advertising cookies.
More info on cookies and how to delete them
It is possible to manage many cookies through pages of choice, such as the following: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
There is also the possibility to manage cookies directly from the browser settings
To limit cookies on any other browser or on a mobile device, you can visit the official website of the device or browser manufacturer or consult the corresponding documentation provided. To learn more about cookies and how to delete them:
Data collected through Web Analytics services
This site collects anonymous data through analytical cookies (see specific section above) provided by third-party web analytics tools. Cookies are used through web analytics tools in order to analyze incoming traffic, establish appropriate changes to the website and other corporate digital media and thus make user experience on our website better and more engaging. We inform you that this site uses analytical third-party cookies, not profiling cookies, provided by Google Analytics. In this regard it should be made clear to the user that:
• Thanks to the tools provided by Google, third-party providers can publish ads and banners that can be viewed on Internet sites. These ads can in some cases be customized based on the interests for which users have been profiled by Google while browsing third-party sites that allow user profiling through specific cookies.
• This site DOES NOT ALLOW the display of third-party ads on its website.
• The cookies we use DO NOT CONTAIN personal data transferable to other websites.
• This site has NOT enabled advanced Google Analytics profiling features (Advertising Features and Demographics and Interest Reports).
• Even if this site does not use profiling cookies, it may happen to the user to view third-party sites based on IP location, browser, device or other parameters that are not dependent in any way on profiling cookies installed by our site .
• Even if this site does not use profiling cookies, if this profiling has taken place via cookies installed by other internet sites, we inform you that you can at any time use Google’s Ad Settings to disable interest-based display advertising and to change the interests in the Google Display Network.
• It is possible at any time to deny Google the possibility of using Google Analytics data thanks to the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics.
Data collected through other third-party services
As already mentioned above, some features of the site are provided by third parties which may in turn use and store cookies. In particular, given that these services could establish a link between the user and the third party, in which our site simply acts as an intermediary, without any control, it is recommended to display the information on privacy and cookies of the following third parties:
Google Plus, Maps, YouTube: http://www.google.it/policies/privacy/